ECC is an independent family business. We work in all facets of the customs world. And are a neutral customs partner for all small and large entrepreneurs in Europe. We do not think in problems but in solutions!!! We have been doing that for more than 20 years.
ECC is in full swing and is therefore looking for an: Customs Declarant
This is what you will do:
We are looking for a motivated Customs Declarant who would like to work at ECC.
To provide our clients with proper customs formalities.
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and can add value to our organization.
As Customs Declarant at ECC, you will be placed on a secondment basis with clients nationwide.
- Work includes:
- Clearing of goods
- Preparation of (temporary) import and export documents
- Preparation of transit documents
- Preparation of export documents
- Monitor customs compliance.
- Necessary general administrative support
This is you:
- You have completed professional training as a Customs Declarant
- You have work experience as a Declarant and can perform the role independently
- MBO Plus working and thinking level
- Excellent command of Excel
- Good communication skills in both Dutch and English
- Team Player
- You possess a valid driver's license and have the willingness to travel
This we offer:
- A good salary, depending on your knowledge and experience
- A one-year contract for 40 hours per week with the prospect of permanent employment
- 24 Vacation Days
- Representative company car by arrangement
- Willingness to travel 100km from duty station.
- A growing and rapidly developing organization
- Company car is negotiable
*At employment you will be asked to provide a VOG.
Are you interested in this position? If so, please fill out the form below.